Information on the publication
Information on accommodation
Radisson Blu hotel, where the conference will be held, is located in the very center of Szczecin (Pl. Rodła 10). There are twenty rooms pre-booked for conference guests – 10 single and 10 double/twin rooms. Until the end of March there’s a possibility of booking extra rooms if needed. If you are interested in staying at Radisson Blu, please, let us know when registering.
- Studencki Dom Marynarza KORAB (Starzyńskiego 8, website: https://www.booking.com/hotel/pl/studencki-dom-marynarza-korab)
- Studencki Dom Marynarza PASAT ( Starzyńskiego 9, website: https://www.booking.com/hotel/pl/studencki-dom-marynarza-pasat)
- Raddisson Blu (Pl. Rodla 10; website: https://www.radissonblu.com/pl/hotel-szczecin)
- Focus Hotel (ul. Malopolska 23; website: http://www.focushotels.pl/szczecin,2.html)
- Hotel Dana (al. Wyzwolenia 50; website: https://www.hoteldana.pl/)
- Novotel (ul. 3 Maja 31; website: https://www.accorhotels.com/pl/hotel-3367-novotelszczecin-centrum/index.shtml)
- Ibis Hotel (ul.Dworcowa 16; https://www.accorhotels.com/pl/hotel-3369-ibisszczecin-centrum/index.shtml)
- Campanile (ul. Wyszynskiego 30; website: https://www.accorhotels.com/pl/hotel3369-ibis-szczecin-centrum/index.shtml)
All listed hotels are in a walking distance from Radisson Blu or are well connected by public transport.